Payroll Software

India's No.1 Intelligent Payroll software is the best in the corporate world to do justice to the HR's need since it is intelligent enough to discharge its duty with 100% compliance with all government laws. So now your HR can devote quality time to their core responsibilities and forget about the payroll processing hassle. The Payroll system software includes PF, ESIC, PT, TDS, LWF, Bonus and other modules.

Payroll Software Features

Statutory Compliance

100% compliant Payroll software with all government laws . Includes PF, ESIC, PT, TDS, LWF, Bonus and other modules.

Employee Portal

ESS Portal allow employees to manage their leave, Attendance, Payslip and reimbursements using IntelliPayroll's mobile ESS portal.

Salary Structure

Payroll Software is also used as salary calculator. 'N' number of salary structures can be defined in Intellipayroll.

Claims and Reimbursements

Let your employees apply for their claims and reimbursements via our Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal.

Leave Management

Our comprehensive Payroll Software has Leave Management Module where one can define different leave types.These leave types can be paid or unpaid.

Attendance Management

Compatible with all Biometric devices. Attendance software intelligently imports data from excel file and generates reports.

So far
+
Clients
IntelliPayroll Generates
+
Pay slips / Month
Clients In
+
Cities
Payroll For
Flags Of India, Malaysia And Oman
India
Malaysia
Oman
Testimonials
Our Clients

We develop long-term relationships with our clients.

Blogs

IntelliPayroll ESS Portal FeaturesESS Portal Features of ESS

November 27, 2017 at 05 : 53 AM

1. Compatible with popular browsers and mobile devices
Employee can apply for his leave from anywhere and can upload supportive documents.
2. Interactive dashboard
Displays useful information like employee image, his information, list of the documents submitted/not submitted.
3. Payslip, TDS projection
Employee can generate important reports like pay slips, TDS Projection.
4. Password protected salary slips
As we know payslip is a very sensitive part of an employee’s salary and as per any organization’s rule, it needs to be confidential. To protect the confidentiality of the document, the HR can password protect the payslips.
5. Secure and confidential payroll data
Secure and confidential payroll data which ensures that the payroll data of the employees is not exposed.
6. Apply for leave, reimbursement, and investment declaration
Read more

ESIC CalculationeReturns ESIC

March 23, 2016 at 06 : 26 PM

Employees' State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning Rs. 15000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, i.e., total share 6.5 %. ESIC is calculated on gross salary (excluding washing allowance). Employees drawing gross salary above Rs. 15000 will not be applicable under ESIC.

Read more
Intelligent Software

Fastest growing intelligent payroll software in India!